Friday, June 12, 2009

What a rough day!

It has been a rough day but i am hoping it will be much better tomorrow. Last Thursday i found a small knot under my armpit and just thought it was a bite or something. Long story short apparently i have a lyphmnode that is very infected. I had called into my doc earlier in the week and they just said to watch it but to call back if it got worse. Well a sleepless night because of pain and nothing but tears this morning i called them back. They sent a antibiotic (Keflex) and a pain med (codeine) to Walgreens and i got started on them around noon. It is feeling some better but still very swollen and painful. We are finishing up the wood floors tomorrow in the boys room and in the entryway. So i must feel better :) I have to decide on paint for the entryway and in the living room. Those are such big decisions! I just have to much going on and to much to do to be sick and hurting :) This med better kick in quick. My dad came and picked Jayson and Jarett up today and they will be having lots of fun at the lake with them. Jas did call tonight crying to tell me that he missed me :( Breaks my heart but i know its because he is worn out from swimming all day. Kaylee has been helping me out lots today around the house and with Kyler. It isn't easy having a two yr old and not be able to raise your arm at all. But we made it and i just know tomorrow will be lots better. Well i better get off and get to bed but i will update with pics of the new floors tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment