Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Great day!
















Well we started out the day getting Kaylee packed for Rockport! She will be going with her Nana and Papa thursday for the 4th of July and is super excited. She is visiting her mom tonight and tomorrow before she goes. We then went to my doctor appt and had the last ultrasound. Kinslee is weighing in at 4 lbs 2 oz. The u/s tech said she really thinks she will take after me and not be as big as her daddy. She thinks 6-7 pounds so we will see. She was head down and turned over where all we could see was butt and back. She has a little hair and her heartbeat was 139. We start the 2 weeks appts now and will go back July 14th. He checked me and i have not started dilating so that was a good thing. I received my carseat cover and diaper bag and burp cloths yesterday. I was sooo excited and can not wait to have her in it. I tell you what i sure wish i was as talented as the women that made them for us. They did an awesome job! Well i better get some rest i have lots to do tomorrow around this house! Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment