Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feeling better...

I havn't gotten to post in a few days we had some things going on but i think we are back in order. Tuesday we had to take Kyler to the hospital at 5:30am yes 5:30am lol for ear surgery. They put tubes in his ears and took his adnoids out. They also did a blood screen for allergies. The surgeon said his ears looked pretty good no fluid or anything but he had some nice size adnoids so that them being gone should help out big time. I hope the poor thing never gets a ear infection again. I went by my doctors office after he got out of surgery for them to check my arm out. My doctor was in surgery so his assistant looked at it. She was in complete surprise. She immediately lanced it. Boy was that some painful crap. I stayed strong and didn't let the tears out until i got into the car. She put me on a new medicine and i have to go for a follow up next Tuesday. It feels soooo much better now that its drained. Have really started having the braxton hick contractions this week. Some more painful then others. I am supposed to go for my 32 week ultrasound on July 1 but since i will be there next Tuesday i dont know if he will just go ahead and do it a week early. We shall see. Well i am going to close up for now and try and get some sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment