Friday, June 19, 2009

Is it bedtime yet?

We have sure had a long day of running errands and glad to see the day is coming to an end. Me and the kids did sleep in this morning but got busy after we woke up. Today is Kaylee's big 11th birthday. I can't believe she is getting so old. I bet Robert when she was just 5. Boy the years have flown by. We went and got our car all cleaned up and it sure feels good to get in a clean car. It is just hardwork to get it done. I have Ashlee's baby shower tomorrow plus we are doing Fathers Day at Roberts parents tomorrow evening. So it will be another busy hot day. Gotta love being with family and friends though. It is official i have 10 weeks until the due date! I know the time will fly for sure now. My mom is in Austin and called earlier. She will be starting her new job there July 6th. So i guess between now and then she will be moving out. What a tough time that will be not only for me but the kiddos. But right now she feels thats where she needs to be so we will support her ! Well i better get off and get some rest before tomorrow i will update with some pictures of the day! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment