Friday, June 26, 2009

What a hot day!











I tell ya what it seems like it gets hotter and hotter everyday! We did not get out of the house today. I had some contractions last night and some cramping on my side this morning so i took it pretty easy. This evening i was able to get up and do a little more but still have lots to do.




We took the kids Wed to the fire station with Nana and Mason. Aunt Misty works there so her and a couple firefighters gave the kids a tour and they really enjoyed it. We don't have to much planned for the weekend. My dad is coming tomorrow evening to move out my moms stuff to Austin and he is going to finish the trim in the entryway and the boys room so we can get all there room stuff moved back in. I am sooo ready to have my kitchen back to normal. On Sunday we have a birthday party and the kids are looking forward to that. Other then that we are staying clear of the heat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment