Monday, June 22, 2009

Good day!







Well we started out the day running errands. The boys HAD to each have sunglasses so when we got in the car i had to snap a picture of there cool new shades :) Kaylee went to stay with her mom for a few days so its just the boys and I. When Robert got home we took them swimming. Nana brought home pizza and cupcakes so they had a little pool party. Mom came home from Austin today and she will be moving her stuff this weekend and then will be in Austin for good the next weekend. It will be a very sad weekend when it gets here. I have a doctor appt tomorrow so we will see what he has to say! I am hoping that Robert will get the rest of the trim up in the boys room tomorrow so that we can get them all moved back in there. I am ready to have my kitchen back :) Well off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment