Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wonderful weekend!
















This was a great weekend! We visited my dad at Lake Conroe on Friday afternoon and Saturday. Jayson and Jarett went to stay the night on Thursday and me and Kyler and Robert went after Robert got off Friday. We took the boat out to watch fireworks Friday evening. That was neat and the kids loved it. I got to see my sister and brother in law that i havn't gotten to see in a long time :) The kids got lots of swimming time and got a little burned but there ok now and ready to go back swimming and boating. Poor gramps there wearing him out! Today we had a day of cleaning and painting. Of course i feel like i have started so many projects and have gotten way to much to be completed BUT i have to get it done before this baby gets here. I am feeling good of course just get tired so much easier but i will make it. Shoot i don't have a choice lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment