Thursday, July 23, 2009

Been an adventure!




Monday night we had to take a trip to the hospital. I had not been feeling well for a few days and thought i was having gallbladder problems. When we got to the hospital my dad picked up the boys and Kaylee came with Robert and I. They checked me and i was dilated to a one and was having contractions regularly. They began breathine shots and an iv. After an hr they checked me again and i was at a 2. At that point they decided to keep me because they were afraid i might continue through the night. So they moved me to a room and gave me an ambien. Robert had not been to bed all night so my best friend Ashlee was at the hospital feeding her baby and said she would come stay the night with me so that Robert could get a good nights sleep. So he stayed at my dads which is ten mins away so if anything happened he was close by. I did well through the night and just had to be monitored once for contractions but they stopped. The next morning they started up again and when the doctor came in i was still a 2 and he prescribed procardia for the contractions and sent me home complete bedrest no driving ect to try and get me to atleast 36 weeks. I have 8 days until then. I go to the doc in the morning to be checked and make sure everything is still going ok. Of course my luck my doc is going on vacation next week so i am hoping she stays put atleast until he gets back. I think we will be ok! Keep us in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment