Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am ready for my PRINCESS!!







My baby shower was this weekend! It was sooo wonderful. My bestie Lisa was the one that did the shower at her home. We all had a great time chit chatting and eating yummy food. I got lots and lots of wonderful gifts and the best part was it was all PINK :) I have some wonderful family and friends. My mom and i put the bassinet and swing together and have looked thru the clothes over and over. My sister n law made her lots and lots of bows she is gonna be the best dressed baby ever :) My friend Tiffany from Austin came into town with her daughter and aunt and stayed the night along with my cousin and grandmother. We all had a great time talking and helping Tiff get on facebook :) My longgg time friend from Austin found me on facebook that i havn't talked to in years and it has been wonderful catching up and talking about old times. I tell ya what that facebook is awesome! I go back to the doc on July 21st. I am curious to see how long she will stay in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment