Friday, July 24, 2009

Totally excited!






















Well I am holding off having this baby so far! Laying on the couch or bed is just not me so its def been hard. Then four kids on top of it all makes it not easy either. But we are managing. Robert has been wonderful and has helped sooo much. We got Kinslees going home outfit today along with her hospital outfit and some other cute ones. I am so excited. We can pack her bags now! Debbie made them all and did such a wonderful job. She has worked so hard on getting them done and is just a blessing. I feel like i have known her forever since we have been talking daily getting all these done :) Thanks girl you are wonderful! I think we are all ready now and we are just gonna sit back and wait until the big day gets here!! Thanks for all the prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment