Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wow time flies...

I can not believe i have not posted since Feb..that is awful! I need to get my rear in gear :) Lots has gone on since then but i will just update since recently!

We just spent 4th of July on the lake with grampy! We had a fun time on the boat and lots of swimming. Kammie came down and spent the weekend with us. We always love having her visit. Melissa and Richard and Haylee came out and visited one day and we had lots of fun. It went by to quick. Riding on the boat brought back lots of great memories back when i was a kid and had no worries gosh then i had to grow up lol!



The kids had lots of fun..got good and sunburned and swam until there hearts desired :) I am so glad they were able to go and have fun even if the rain was not on our side for the holiday weekend :) Kaylee had gone to her moms for the weekend but got to come play with us Sun and Mon so we were glad she got to atleast be there some of the time!








This month we have lots going on..Robert turns the big 36 watch out old man lol..and our baby girl turns ONE :( I soo can not believe how this year has flown by. So we are trying to make plans for h er birthday party. Kaylee is going to church camp next week. She is super excited. I am so happy she is able to go! Jayson will start football in a couple weeks. He is ready to get with his buddies again. Jarett has decided he doesn't like school and he isn't going anymore..yea right lol..Kyler is the wild man around here i am ready for him to start school lol to bad i still have a couple years to go lol.

The exciting news in our family is GRANNY is coming back home to us...we are super excited. I know she is so excited to come back to us and 5 grandkids lol..I hated her leaving a year ago and it brought such joy to hear she was coming back. I know she loves Austin but home is here :) says me lol..

Well we have lots of doctor and dentist appts tomorrow so i better close up for tonite! I promise to be a better blogger from now on :) Good night and love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment