Friday, July 16, 2010

Lots of work ahead...

I have just finished getting moms new "condo" back in order for her! It is all empty and ready to be moved into! We will be leaving tomorrow to head to Austin to begin loading her up. My dad will also be joining us so that will be nice to have someone who is a pro at moving my mom to help Robert with direction on where to put what ect..I am sooo excited my bestie Tiff and Shaun will be coming over to help and we will get to spend a few hrs with them. With Robs schedule we all never get to be together so it will be loads of fun i am sure :) I can not wait to get her moved in and organized and all decorated cute. I will post a before pic now and then a after pic when its all done :)




Kaylee comes home tomorrow woohoo! I am so excited to hear about everything she learned and did while at church camp. I am sad because it is her moms weekend so we won't get to see her long before we leave and she leaves so we will def be spending lots of time next week looking at pictures she took and hearing stories i bet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment