Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So much going on ......

I have been so busy the last few days i forgot to update! So i figured while it was semi calm in the house i would do it real quick :) I am trying to get things cleaned up and moved around because moms stuff will be here Sat :) woohoo! I didn't realize how many clothes we had until i started trying to organize and put them in totes instead of just thrown in the sunroom.

Last Sun we went to some familys and had a nice time. The kids got to ride horses,gather eggs and play with the chickens :) They were in hog heaven lol!






On Monday Kaylee left for her first time to church camp. She will be home on Friday. It has been hard not knowing how she is doing. I just pray she comes back with lots of wonderful memories and has learned alot. It has been a hard time with her gone she is such a big help to me.

That about sums the last few days up for us. I am praying i can get everything finished and in order before we leave out Fri to get moms stuff. Can't wait for her to get her full time..It has been the longest year with her gone. Thank you God she is coming home :) Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment