Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wonderful evening!



When you think things can only get worse you have to take a step back and just let God handle it all! Robert and I both were so worried when his job changed but nights like tonight make you smile and say thank you lord for the changes. The kids all had lots of homeowrk on top of Kyler tired and Kinslee very fussy. I thought how in the world am i gonna get all this done plus make dinner get kids ready for bath time get lunches made and just survive it all. My husband cooked dinner and helped make sure there wasn't tons of dishes for me left to do. Without his schedule change that would have never been able to happen. He is able to come home eat dinner with us hang out and enjoy the evenings again. Not only do i enjoy having him home but the kids have told him this week that there glad he is able to stay awake and spend time with them. I know that has to feel good for him to hear! Thank you God for the changes and we know everything will be ok :) Of course he will kill me for posting these pics but i had to snap a couple shots of him being so helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment