Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cleaning day!


Well i have been pretty productive today getting the house cleaned and ready for Granny to come stay Sat night with the kids! Trying to have it as organized as i can for her. I know keeping 5 kids all by yourself will be crazy enough! I got a beautiful piece of furniture from my grandmother for Kinslee's room so i spent a couple hours rearranging and going through clothes that are to small.

I swear she has gone from newborn to 6-9 months in a blink of an eye. I am excited about this weekend but nervous about leaving Kins. I know she will be in great hands with Nana on Sat morning and Granny on Sat night! But it will be hard to leave and i am sure a few tears will fall. We will be going to Roberts banquet for work in Ft Worth. We have been several years and always have a great time! I am sure there will be lots of pics to post after this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment