Monday, February 1, 2010

What a great weekend!



On Thursday my mom got to come down for a visit. We were not able to be with her on her actual birthday so we celebrated a little late. We bought her a cookie cake and I made a good dinner. The kids were so excited to celebrate her birthday with her. Jayson had a game Sat and after that we all went to Red Lobster grannys choice :) before she had to go back home. We enjoyed the family time and hope to do it more often.

We have a great week ahead with lots to do. This weekend coming up we will be going out of town and away from Kinslee over night for the first time. I have to say even though she will be with granny I am very nervous. It will definetly be hard to leave her. I know i will have a great time at Roberts company banquet but just a hard step to leave my baby girl :(

No comments:

Post a Comment